Parkins Interiors is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.*
1. When you order, we need to know your name, address, email address and card details. This allows us to process and fulfill your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
2. We use your personal information to update you about new products/services.
3. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
4. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require verifying your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
5. We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
6. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically, knowingly provide it.
7. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
Parkins Interiors is a trading name of ABP Graphics Ltd.
Parkins Interiors, 875 Tyburn Road, Erdington, Birmingham, B24 9NY