For most products, you have 28 days to notify Parkins Interiors Ltd (hereinafter referred to as 'the seller') if you want to cancel the order or exchange the item. The cancellation period will expire 28 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered. This applies to cancelable goods (there’s a guide below to help you see what’s cancelable and what isn’t).
how to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product
1. Contact the seller to let them know that you wish to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product by:
a. outlining this to the seller directly in writing via the contact form which can be found on the "contact us" page of the website or alternatively by sending an email to email@example.com
2. If already received, package the item up and send it back to the seller within 14 days of letting us know that you want to cancel your order and return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
3. The seller will process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
a. 14 days after the day the product is received by the seller; or
b. If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed the seller (via Step 1 above) about your decision to cancel your order.
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the seller and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the seller).
what you can’t send back
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancelable and non-refundable:
- Anything that’s specially made, or ordered, with your choice of name, colour, pattern, message or any other customised aspect that makes it unique to you (and therefore not resellable)
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order, like personalised wall art.
- To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is cancelable or non-cancelable before ordering.